Customer Service Manager (f/m/d)
As Customer Service Manager, you support the onboarding of our customers. You make sure their technical units are connected to our Virtual Power Plant and coordinate the corresponding steps with the internal teams, the customers and grid operators. Afterwards, you will also support them with queries regarding energy sales, communication and invoicing. You will also be engaged in development of the customer portal used in daily communication with the customers. You are an important link between our customers and the departments of the company.
Whether full-time or part-time – let us know how we match up on this point.
This is what you like
- You support our business customers in the B2B area.
- You coordinate several tasks with internal and external contacts.
- You take over the master data maintenance and manage the data in the CRM system.
- You are interested in energy industry topics and are not afraid to work on technical questions and topics with customers, partners or suppliers - after a detailed introduction by us.
- You take the initiative and lead your own projects to improve processes.
These are your qualifications and skills
- You are currently studying or already have a university degree, preferred in the field of renewable energies - or have other knowledge that helps you work at the interface between technology and the energy industry.
Ideally, you have previous knowledge of databases, IT and similar, or are motivated to learn these topics quickly.
- You are confident in telephone and written communication and enjoy dealing with customers.
- You are good with MS Office products.
- You are fluent in written and spoken Polish and English. German language skills are a plus.
This is what your colleagues say
“As Customer Manager, we are always in the middle of things and every day brings new tasks and challenges. Not only as the first contact person for our customers, but also as the interface between customers, network operators and the various departments, we contribute to the energy transition to the best of our abilities.”
Katarzyna, Customer Service Managerin at Next Kraftwerke DE
Have we raised your interest?
We offer you a friendly team in which you have much room to contribute your ideas, as well as a challenging and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility. Join us in shaping the energy transition in Europe. If this job description suits you, please send us a detailed application via the link below.
Julia, Talent Managerin at Next Kraftwerke
We adhere to non-disclosure guidelines and guarantee that your answers will be anonymous.